Steel Fabrication Shop
Through many years of quality workmanship, and dedicated hard work, Phoenix Industrial Corp. has expanded its operation and improved its facility to become one of the top Steel Fabrication Shops in the area. Our skilled craftsmen are experts in their field, and we strive for complete customer satisfaction. With excellent shop capabilities, as well as field services, we provide our customers with an assurance that the finished product will be delivered according to their specifications and on time.
- We have been in business since 1996
- Our fabrication shop is over 53,000 sq. feet
- Paint shop offers 9,600 sq. feet
- The insulation warehouse has 13,800 sq. feet
- Insulation Shop has 12,000 sq. feet
- Scaffolding warehouse and shop has 9,600 sq. feet
- Over 40 acres of shop and yard
- 100,000 of overhead crane lifting capacity
- Shop doors are 20′ x 20′ to accommodate large projects
- Machines in our shop: 10x3/8 shear, 12x3/8-225 ton break, 10x9/16 plate roll, 11x27 plasma table, 2 automated saws
- More than 50 welding machines and also a pair of sub-arc welders
- Quality control department and safety controls
The team at Phoenix Industrial Insulation Corp. is fully licensed in the State of Oklahoma.
Our Certificate Stamps:
18340 S. Hwy 75
(Just a few miles south of Glenpool on Hwy. 75)
Professional Welding Services
Phoenix Industrial Insulation Corp. is a leader in the Tulsa market for petrochemical, refinery, utility, and chemical manufacturing industries. Over the years, our fabrication specialists have provided fast and exceptional services while maintaining the highest standards of design and fabrication.
Phoenix has a proven track record with our Fabrication Specialists and in our industry. Contact us to discuss your project, we are happy to provide you with cost estimates and scheduling information.
Consider Phoenix for assistance in these industries:
- Shop Fabrication
- Oil and Gas facilities
- Food Processing Plants
- Petrochemical (petroleum and chemical plants)
- Power Generation
- Copper and Steel Mill
- Metal Heat Treating
- Boiler and Heater Repair
- Cement and Lime Plants